Kali Ma Goddess T-Shirt
Kali Ma is one of the most powerful feminine energies out here which is why she’s a crowd favorite & one of my faves too so you know I had to put her on a shirt!
Kali Ma is a Hindu Goddess the is the destroyer of all & a liberator. She protects those who work with her from evil & harm. Kali also symbolizes the death of the ego in the ultimate goal of human life in Hindu dharma— moksha (liberation from the cycle of rebirth). Kali embodies the boundless and existential freedom to be—without seeking permission.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|